MM4 Not All Tracks Syncing?

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

DrBrydon

MM4 Not All Tracks Syncing?

Post by DrBrydon »

Hi, all,

Not sure this is the right subsection of the forum, but - -

I just noticed that, although MM4 says that there are 5,761 files in my Library (all music tracks), the app says there are only 5,603 when I look at the tracks tab. When I synced, MM4 only noted one file/track that it had a problem with.

Is there a way, in MM4 I suppose, to see what the delta is between the two devices? Or is there some other reason why the count would be different?

I am running a PC with Windows 10, and I have an Android (Samsung S20) running Android 13.

Thanks.
Lowlander

Re: MM4 Not All Tracks Syncing?

Post by Lowlander »

It often turns out to be other files like Classical Music (which may show in Music in MMW, but is separate in MMA), or things like Audiobooks, Podcasts, videos, ect. not selected to be Synced.
DrBrydon

Re: MM4 Not All Tracks Syncing?

Post by DrBrydon »

Lowlander wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:08 pm It often turns out to be other files like Classical Music (which may show in Music in MMW, but is separate in MMA), or things like Audiobooks, Podcasts, videos, ect. not selected to be Synced.
Thanks. It turns out MM has only identified 34 tracks as Classical, so that still leaves a good gap. And I don't have any of the other media types in MM.