Prev/Next button in Properties

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

TheEmpathicEar

Prev/Next button in Properties

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

I was able to select an album. Click on the 3 dots [Menu]. Select Properties. And, now I used to be able to click on Next/Previous buttons to move from one track to the next or vice-versa. Now, nothing happens? What's up?
Rob_S

Re: 3029 Issue?

Post by Rob_S »

Next/Previous appears to work when you have a single track selected.

When you have an album ie multiple tracks selected, it is not available, which makes sense to me...

Is that your situation?
Using V2024 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 11, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
TheEmpathicEar

Re: 3029 Issue?

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

Not at all. I always start by selecting one track and then using the Next/Previous buttons to move through all the tracks. It's usually an easy way to see the differences between different tracks in the same album.
But, I just tried clicking on a track - selecting it. This allowed me to do what I described above. I don't remember having to do this in the past. But, it's OK. This works. Select Track. Now, 3 dots - Menu. Select Properties. Now, Next/Previous works for me as they always have.