Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

Sure Teknojnky!

Code: Select all

Multiple FileTypes|SQL Filter:Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT Inline1.IDAlbum FROM (SELECT IDAlbum, right(SongPath,3) FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum, right(SongPath,3) HAVING IDAlbum>0) Inline1 GROUP BY Inline1.IDAlbum HAVING Count(*)>1)\<Album>\<format>
Not tested...
Last edited by Bex on Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Hah nice, thanks Bex I will try it!

An idea you might consider, making a script with a compilation of all the 'multiple <insert item>' nodes you've posted for magic nodes, similar to the files to edit/advanced duplicate finder nodes..

:)

edit: seems kind of redundant now that I think about it, but perhaps they could be faster/improved than the magic nodes.

Anyway, thanks! 8)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yeah, I have been thinking of that. A kind of "Find all invalid tags" Node, with numerous subnodes containing all kinds of mistagged albums, etc.. (Have a lot of ideas regarding this.)

But since we are getting a new SQL-database (instead of Acccess) in the upcoming 3.0 and that the script would heavily depend on SQL. I'll wait until 3.0 has arrived.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Bex wrote:A kind of "Find all invalid tags" Node, with numerous subnodes containing all kinds of mistagged albums, etc.. (Have a lot of ideas regarding this.
May I suggest a future name:

Files to edit > Inconsistent Tags

8)

Glad to hear I am not the only one interested in something like that.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Hmm, well bad news... I tried it out (took almost 20 minutes to process on my old laptop!) and it didn't pick up any multiple type albums... :(

I did confirm that I have some and that each are part of the same album (show up under the same album node), just that code didn't find them.
Bex

Post by Bex »

But of course. I forgot to remove 'WHERE Songs.VBR=0' from the code. (I used multiple bitrate as template.) It's fixed now so copy and try again!

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

OK, that worked perfektly! :D

I appended a \<format> to the end of it to easily separate out the types, makes it easier to delete the unwanted type.

Thanks again! :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

No problem! 8)

Ps Added \<format> in the original post..

All My Scripts
jsibley

Magic Node for 20 Most Recently Created

Post by jsibley »

Hello,

I have used the Custom3 field to store the file create date as YYYYMMDD. This is helpful for looking for recent podcasts and music downloads. I am trying to create a magic node for the 20 most recently created files by using this field.

I can do this using this:

Most Recent 20 Created\<Create Date|Trim:8|sort order:desc|Top:20>

but this creates subnodes using YYYYMM for each subnode.

What I would really like is the titles of the 20 most recently created files without any intermediate nodes. However I am not sure how to do this without getting syntax errors. Any ideas? Thanks.
TJOHO

Post by TJOHO »

I use the AutoAccurate script to rate tracks automatically (duh :oops: ), but I also occasionally rate tracks manually to keep their rating from fluctuating based on listening history.
I therefore wanted some way to keep the two types of rating - automatic and manual - apart.

This is the response I got from Big_Berny in the thread for his script:
But a magic node should be possible, although I don't know exactly how. You have to ask this in the MagicNode thread.
The difference of automatic and manual ratings is that manual ratings are divideable by 10. So MediaMonkey uses values like 100 for 5*, 90 for 4.5*, 80 for 4* and so on. While my script uses other values which arent divideable by 10. So I think with SQL it should be possible.
I know nothing about SQL, so I thought I'd do as he suggested and ask for help here.

Thanks in advance! :)
eoxb

sorting with clusters

Post by eoxb »

Hello,

I would like to create a magic node that sorts all my Rock'n'roll songs according to their BPM tag, but in clusters, eg. : slow (100-129), medium (130-159), fast (160-190).

So far, I've com up with this, which obviously doesn't answer the point :

Rock'n'rolls by BPM|child of:genre|filter:Genre='Rock & Roll'\<BPM|trim:2>

Many thanks for your help !
Bex

Post by Bex »

TJOHO wrote:I use the AutoAccurate script to rate tracks automatically (duh :oops: ), but I also occasionally rate tracks manually to keep their rating from fluctuating based on listening history.
I therefore wanted some way to keep the two types of rating - automatic and manual - apart.

This is the response I got from Big_Berny in the thread for his script:
But a magic node should be possible, although I don't know exactly how. You have to ask this in the MagicNode thread.
The difference of automatic and manual ratings is that manual ratings are divideable by 10. So MediaMonkey uses values like 100 for 5*, 90 for 4.5*, 80 for 4* and so on. While my script uses other values which arent divideable by 10. So I think with SQL it should be possible.
I know nothing about SQL, so I thought I'd do as he suggested and ask for help here.

Thanks in advance! :)
Try this script:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13497

All My Scripts
Bex

Re: sorting with clusters

Post by Bex »

eoxb wrote:Hello,

I would like to create a magic node that sorts all my Rock'n'roll songs according to their BPM tag, but in clusters, eg. : slow (100-129), medium (130-159), fast (160-190).

So far, I've com up with this, which obviously doesn't answer the point :

Rock'n'rolls by BPM|child of:genre|filter:Genre='Rock & Roll'\<BPM|trim:2>

Many thanks for your help !
Sorry, but it can't be done directly with Magic Nodes. You need to set up the Tempo tag so it reflects your bpm-range and the use Tempo in your Magic Node mask.
Something like:

Code: Select all

Rock'n'rolls by Tempo|child of:genre|filter:Genre='Rock & Roll'\<Tempo>
More about it:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5593

All My Scripts
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

In the What's New for 1.3b, it says that Magic Nodes now ignores the leading "The" in the Artist field.
I don't see that happening at my ened.

Here's one example code string I use:
Songs Under Review|SQL filter:Songs.SongPath LIKE '%_Review%'|icon:top level\<Artist|trim:1>\<Artist>\<Album|Sort by:max(year)>

"The" is definitely not being ignored.
Is it something to do with my code?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Try this modified version made by ZvezdanD: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 6725#56725

All My Scripts