Forum Screw ups.

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

Teknojnky wrote:Maybe you have a ghost in your machine!
that is the same thing as a trojan or malware, nice to see you are in agreement with me. 8)
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

durden999uk wrote:
monkey hi fi wrote: well considering the source i am not sure how to take that.
I'm not mocking you - if nothing else, you are one of the forums characters! And although I highly doubt there is anything wrong other than poor grammar and spelling on your part (no offence), where better to ask than on an off-topic forum? All I would suggest is that you look at the possibility of human error before you suggest the problem is technical...

you still have not read the post's have you.?

so maybe you can answer me this.? how the h. can i edit your posts from my computer. when i am not a moderator.

now can you see why it can't be me doing all the errors.
that has to be enough consideration that it is not just typo's
but as i said it is not doing it much anymore for some unknown reason.

8)
durden999uk

Post by durden999uk »

I don't think you fully understand what is going on here - no-one is saying there is a problem apart from you. I am not suggesting that you edit or have edited other peoples posts; where you got that idea from I don't know! Spelling errors on the forum are human errors Cowboy, and people make them all the time...no malware, no viruses, just people pressing the wrong keys in the wrong order.

Now come on, play nice :D
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

durden999uk wrote:I don't think you fully understand what is going on here - no-one is saying there is a problem apart from you. I am not suggesting that you edit or have edited other peoples posts; where you got that idea from I don't know! Spelling errors on the forum are human errors Cowboy, and people make them all the time...no malware, no viruses, just people pressing the wrong keys in the wrong order.

Now come on, play nice :D
the point is i posted this as a report of a error in the forum. for the reason it was.
as i said every post was showing them. every means OLD AND NEW POSTS. including the forum room description's which have not changed in eons.

which is why i wanted to find out if anyone else was seeing the messed up text. but the clowns in the forum started in with their only half reading the post.
and doing their half witted answers.

8) hows that for nice.

bex and trixmoto and another or so seem to have been the first to read the post and realize something was wrong on my screen.
durden999uk

Post by durden999uk »

Okay, okay. Good job it has fixed itself. Although, half-witted?

I thought some of them were pretty witty myself...
Morten

Post by Morten »

"Don't blame it on the sunshine.
Don't blame it on the moonlight.
Don't blame it on the good times,
Blame it on the monkey"

8)
Best regards,
Morten
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Morten wrote:"Don't blame it on the sunshine.
Don't blame it on the moonlight.
Don't blame it on the good times,
Blame it on the monkey"

8)
is that dos 0.002 he's using? 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Where's the screenshot!?!?
Morten

Post by Morten »

nohitter151 wrote:Where's the screenshot!?!?
What screenshot are you talking about? The monkey? It's in my post.
Best regards,
Morten
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

Morten wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:Where's the screenshot!?!?
What screenshot are you talking about? The monkey? It's in my post.
no he's talking about the one he suggested i post of the error.
i did not think to take one, and he did not suggest too until after it seems to have cleared up. so there is none. :(
pah68

Post by pah68 »

RavingC....maybe your dyslexic?

Does this read ok to you?

"Old McDonald had a farm
O I E I E"
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

no fart68 your wrong there with that idea.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

to all that are really wanting to know what was going on atleast partly with this error i have found what might be the reason for most the typo's.

when i zoom in on the pages to make the text readable the links and some words are not zoom'ed properly
so it is the zooming feature of ie7 that causes the typo's of the space in between the letters of one word. or puts the letters from two words together. the mixed up error for backspacing error where it also was mixing posts up by changing the words in different places is also the zooming feature of ie 7 that one is caused by links in the text.

the only one i can't figure out is the reason the corrected posts were being posted as half the corrected text and half the typo text.? that is strange but i'll not worry about it since i got the others figured out.

8)
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

rovingcowboy wrote:no fart68 your wrong there with that idea.
Zing! haha