Multiple Moods/Occasions

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

martialartsguy

Multiple Moods/Occasions

Post by martialartsguy »

Alright, here's my deal - I have a ton of over-analysis of my music, but that's the way I organize it. :) I use Mood & Occasion like the following examples:

Background/Road/Party
Party/Dinner/Romantic

etc.

Is there a better way to separate these in anticipation of MM 3.0? It shouldn't be a big deal to change the "/" to anything else "| ; , etc." using the regular Nodes or Magic Nodes, but how do the current users of Alpha 3.0 separate multiple Moods & Occasions? I really don't want to spend all my time redoing these after hours of organizing my music.

Thanks for the help-
Brian
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This has certainly been applied to some fields in MM3 (including Artist for example) but I'm not sure if this applies to Mood and Occassion.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
nduke

Post by nduke »

I've been playing around with MM3 primarily to see how multiple mood & occasion are implemented. It's quirky right now, but I think you'll like it when it's finally released!

Right now they are using ; (semicolon) for the delimiter for these & multiple genres.

Post by Guest »

Cool, thanks.

Nduke - is there a space after the semicolon that you're aware of (Party; Road) or none (Party;Road)?
nduke

Post by nduke »

Anonymous wrote:Cool, thanks.

Nduke - is there a space after the semicolon that you're aware of (Party; Road) or none (Party;Road)?
I have mine set up without a space (Party;Road) and it works!