Skin: Monkey11

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

fev

Post by fev »

I download a theme for MediaMonkey - "Monkey11.msz".
Has copied a theme in a folder: C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Skins
Has restarted MediaMonkey, I open settings, skins, but in the list of it skin is not present.
Has looked contents skin (has unpacked), and has seen that unlike standard skin here a little bit other structure... How to force MediaMonkey to see and include skin???
Having looked a screenshot, I see that version MediaMonkey seems does not differ.
At me MediaMonkey versions 2.5.5.998. Standard installation. Any additions did not establish. What it is necessary to establish???

In fact it can be started on Media Monkey 2.5.5.988, I am not mistaken?

It not on a theme but how to open files with expansion .mo, for example: "context.mo", for modification in Russian localization?
Life one. Appreciate it.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

This is a skin for mediamonkey 3 alpha, it is not compatible with mediamonkey versions of 2.xx.
Blake

Post by Blake »

fev wrote:It not on a theme but how to open files with expansion .mo, for example: "context.mo", for modification in Russian localization?
You need to download a program, see the localization forum.
Lajevardi

Post by Lajevardi »

Wow! Nice effort Backloth.
I've just seen screenshot and I'm trying to download theme but mediafire is so slow now.
Can I create a mirror for this if I could download?!
Blake

Post by Blake »

yeah sure, thats fine
Thanks, I don't have my own website so i have to use free hosting
Lajevardi

Post by Lajevardi »

fev

Post by fev »

I Download MediaMonkey 3.0.0.1026. Has looked skin (Monkey11). It is very good.
Life one. Appreciate it.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

the mirror links have been put in the wiki link for you.

blakeloth1 did you get enought comments on your skin now?

hows one more.

i like the fact you monkefied it this allows users to have one exactly like wmp or one with monkey's feel.

but since you did that you can also change the color some.
like maybe use a blue image with 75 % transparency for the
backgrounds on the tree and list view areas. something to knok the blinding white down to a dim white.?

8)

OOPS!!! you already have it a light blue. sorry i did not see that in the screen shot, not until i put the screen shot on the wiki for you the wiki background is all white so your blue showed up then. sorry for the request of something that is already done.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Psyker7

Post by Psyker7 »

added the green download link to the wiki =) I like green...

Might want to add it to the OP as well.
ReverendEntity

Post by ReverendEntity »

It looks great on my system, but a lot of the text in Options isn't showing because the menu backgrounds are white and I think the text is as well.
Blake

Post by Blake »

That is a bit unusual, there is no reason for it to be doing that at all.

Can you post a screenshot?
nojac

Post by nojac »

OK Blake. I didn't plan to tell you this: I have converted to Morten's skin. Here is the reason:

I thought I might have deleted some vital file in the skin directory. (I removed everything exept the msz-files) But since others have similar problems I have to confess...
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

that looks like an built in mm 3 alpha 4 error not the skin's fault.

as far as i know and can tell by looking that blake only added the color change and the button images to his skin which is just a look alike.

atleast on the copy of his skin i have.

if he decided to go in to making a skin with coding the files instead of changing the images and sizes of the orgianl skin i don't know?

so i'll download it again to make sure i got the same copy.

8)

yep all the ones from the 3 download links are the same.

they have no buttons showing on the button bar only the close button but they will show up if you run the mouse over the button bar.

the soft blue background in the screen shot is not there now.
but
all my tag info was correct.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Blake

Post by Blake »

If you are talking about the tabs, then i have been fixing that a bit and will upload a new one.
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

Try set proper text color in skin (in ThemeEditor Fonts/StaticText*).