Birthdays

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

dypsis

Birthdays

Post by dypsis »

There are so many people having birthdays today (296 on January 01) and none that I checked have ever made a single post.
Do you think it might be time to clean some accounts up? πŸ€”

Happy New Year πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ƒ
MMFrLife

Re: Birthdays

Post by MMFrLife »

dypsis wrote: ↑Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:18 pm .....none that I checked have ever made a single post. Do you think it might be time to clean some accounts up? πŸ€”
Haha. I've done and wondered the same thing before, particularly the ones that haven't created a single post
in several years :)

Happy New Year!
Maybe this coming year, the developer's will somehow make MM special again;
but, to heed the advice of a wise man, you shouldn't hold your breath. :-?
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
dypsis

Re: Birthdays

Post by dypsis »

MMFrLife wrote: ↑Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:29 pm
dypsis wrote: ↑Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:18 pm .....none that I checked have ever made a single post. Do you think it might be time to clean some accounts up? πŸ€”
Haha. I've done and wondered the same thing before, particularly the ones that haven't created a single post
in several years :)

Happy New Year!
And Happy Birthday to all the bots. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚