first: thanks all for working on this. I guess this is exactly what I'm waiting for: A centralised MediaMonkey DB which can be accessed by multiple clients and offers all the details MM has to offer (and not as limited as UPNP/DLNA).
I might be blind but I didn't see anywhere a "Quick Start for Dummies", so I would like to check, if my understanding is correct.
- I unzipped MMS on a Windows 10 host
- started MMS and configured via WebUI a new music collection
- waited for a while until the folder is completely scanned
- installed MM5 on a different machine
- Started MM5
- In the migration wizard, selected the checkbox 'Scan MMS to local DB'
When I then click on Devices&Services/MM Server I see that the user admin is signed in but it never has been synchronised.
Clicking on 'Set content store' shows the dialog box with all checkboxes unticked.
When I then only select 'Music', I get again the error mentioned above "listPlaylists error: 401: not logged in"
Actually this error occurs regularly until I disable the sync to the local DB.