Auto-Organize not changing location field

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

gfhoffmann

Auto-Organize not changing location field

Post by gfhoffmann »

I have imported several mp3 files from an iCloud folder. After importing them I ran auto-organize to move them into the correct file locations in my database. They all ran with no error and the new file directories were created as expected and the files were placed in the new directories. The problem is that when I go back to play those songs the location field is still showing the old iCloud path and the files are no longer there. There is now no way to change the location field because the files no longer exist in the old iCloud location. In other words, the files are where I want them but the database is still pointing to the old files that no longer exist.
Lowlander

Re: Auto-Organize not changing location field

Post by Lowlander »

Where in MediaMonkey did you select the files the files to be Auto-Organized and which Build (Help > About) this with?

You can use File > Locate Moved/Missing Files on these files to fix the Path: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... sing_Files