How to exit a Youtube song/video?

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Deadcool

How to exit a Youtube song/video?

Post by Deadcool »

So maybe I'm missing something...

I have a musical artist in my library, I select "Online" (upper right); it lists songs by the artist. I double-click one to play it, it opens Youtube (apparently within MM5)... how do I get out of this without closing the application? Escape doesn't do anything and there is no apparent way to get back to the MM5 main application.
Lowlander

Re: How to exit a Youtube song/video?

Post by Lowlander »

Is the video running full window? Mousing in the bottom should reveal the Player and stopping playback should stop it.
Deadcool

Post by Deadcool »

The player is at the bottom but only Pause is shown (I de-selected Stop in the GUI setting screen as I didn't see the point of having both.) Is there no way out of the full-screen if Stop isn't present?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I can't reproduce this on 5.0.3.2602 with the Material Design Skin. To the right top there are buttons to change the display size of video (in Preview, full window, full screen) and the Player shows stop. Is Stop enabled under Tools > Options > Player for you?
Deadcool

Post by Deadcool »

Ah! The window Restore / size in the upper right had disappeared and I didn't see it show up when I went up to the Close Window "X". I see it now and it works. Thanks!