Autoplaylist generates duplicates

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

katatonik76

Autoplaylist generates duplicates

Post by katatonik76 »

Goodmorning everyone.
I am creating autoplaylist using the "if files path is FolderA" criterion and I am finding autoplaylist with all duplicates inside.
If folderA contains 100 files, the auto playlist contains 200!
Only on some folders, not all. what am I doing wrong?

Mediamonkey manages my songs on a SYNOLOGY NAS and I am NOT using the mapped drives but paths like "myNAS \ Music \ Mp3 ..."

Thanks in advance
Lowlander

Re: Autoplaylist generates duplicates

Post by Lowlander »

AutoPlaylists can't do duplicates (unless you have actual duplicates in your MediaMonkey Library). So check in the Music > Location node by navigating to the folder if you have duplicates in it. If so, verify if the duplicates have the exact same Path or a different Path.
katatonik76

Post by katatonik76 »

Lowlander wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:05 pm AutoPlaylists can't do duplicates (unless you have actual duplicates in your MediaMonkey Library). So check in the Music > Location node by navigating to the folder if you have duplicates in it. If so, verify if the duplicates have the exact same Path or a different Path.
I had checked and everything is correct.
I always see everything duplicated. I set up a playlist to show songs rated> 4 and where the file path contains a string (my folder where I keep the best songs), I did it all over again, but it keeps showing me everything double.
Identical path for each of the copies ...if I knew how to post a screenshot I would attach it to you ...
bye
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

See the following on how to include screenshots: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=97733
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Alternativelly open eSupport ticket and share your database for analyzing. I guess you have duplicates directly in your library for some reason.