"Show in Notification Bar" doesn't

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

gordol

"Show in Notification Bar" doesn't

Post by gordol »

I've been playing around with the "show in notification bar" setting, trying different times to keep there when paused/inactive. And nothing I've set to seems to actually do anything.

I had it set to 1 minute for the longest time, and over the past few weeks have been changing it because I want it to be easily accessible longer. 2 minutes, no change. 5 minutes, no change. 10 minutes, no change. Always, no change. It always disappears from the notification tray after about a minute, even when the app itself is still running just not playing.

And at some point, not sure when, the notification icon itself went missing and never shows even when playing.

Also, not sure if this is related or not, randomly other media players will show up in the notification pull down even when they are NOT in use and not running in the background (my podcast player, Pandora, and the Samsung player).

MMA Pro 1.4.5.0960, Samsung Galaxy S20+5G (unlocked with a VZW sim), Android 12/OneUI 4.0