Open multiple songs from one folder via context menu (Windows Explorer) [#18710]

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Keshivaxi

Open multiple songs from one folder via context menu (Windows Explorer) [#18710]

Post by Keshivaxi »

Hi all,
I hope this isn´t a dumb question: I like to have several songs open via right click on the music folder in Windows Explorer (context menu and then e.g. "play last in MediaMonkey). This worked great in the "old" MediaMonkey 4... Now I use version 5 (scanned the complete music collection) and it now always says the file is inaccessible and at the same time shows a track under "playing" with the name unknown (no matter how many songs were in the folder, it's always just an unkown track). It always happens when I right click on a folder and want to load multiple songs via context menu. For a single song it works. Under the properties of the "unkown" track you can see that the path is correct, but the title name says *.*. I have now tried a lot in the options etc. and unfortunately found no solution. Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot!
Lowlander

Re: Open multiple songs from one folder via context menu (Windows Explorer)

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) of MediaMonkey 5 are you using?
Keshivaxi

Post by Keshivaxi »

Hi, sorry for the late reply!

I´m using 5.0.2.2532.

Thanks!
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

So please upgrade to 5.0.3 as this has been already fixed as part of https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view ... 710#c66658