Google Pixel 6 Pro - Sync and Play issues

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

ipconfig

Google Pixel 6 Pro - Sync and Play issues

Post by ipconfig »

Hey Folks,

I face several issues with MMA and don't even know where to start or what information to provide.

Let's give it a try shall we?

I just deinstalled mma and deleted all music files using a file ecplorer to be sure starting from scratch.

Using MMA pro i synced 3 playlists.

When trying to play the playlist, mma starts playing without a tone. After few seconds it skips to the next song in the playlist and this will repeat... Sometimes (rarely) i can skip forward and back and the song will play.

Using the forum i got hints with gapless Playback, which didn't solve my issues.

When navigating with my file explorer manually to the folder where the songs are stored u can open them with spotify but not with MMA.

Any idea what i could investigate first? Can i enable a trace log as a starting point?
Are there any settings i might have missed?
Peke

Re: Google Pixel 6 Pro - Sync and Play issues

Post by Peke »

ipconfig wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:38 am Using the forum i got hints with gapless Playback, which didn't solve my issues.
Have you tried to set transitions to NONE?

Also it would be wise to apply for beta eg build v.960 as it include some possible fixes regarding Pixel phones.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Boy_Narf

Re: Google Pixel 6 Pro - Sync and Play issues

Post by Boy_Narf »

this resolved it on my Pixel 6 a while back. Haven't seen the issue again.

1. disable bluetooth a2dp hardware offload in the dev settings. It does add a touch of latency to BT audio though.
2. disabling gapless playback.