"Notification" font

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Cactus Jack

"Notification" font

Post by Cactus Jack »

I just upgraded to MMW5. The font in the notification area at the bottom of the window (and where playback controls are located) is so tiny I can barely read it. Is there a way to increase the size of this font? I've been unable to find anything on this.

Thanks.
Lowlander

Re: "Notification" font

Post by Lowlander »

Material Design allows you to choose a larger font for the whole interface, otherwise it's controlled through Windows globally: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... g_the_Skin
Cactus Jack

Post by Cactus Jack »

Thanks Lowlander. It was already set to "Material Design," and I changed the size to Large. That does help a lot.
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

With a bit of scripting and CSS, you can also change the style of any element you want with an addon.

Here's one I just whipped up which will let you change the relative size of the popup preview window. :wink:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqHzUrf30uprsaI90RFsY4eB-SxXoA
After installing it, go to %appdata%\MediaMonkey5\Scripts\PopupPreviewSize\skin, and edit the first line of skin_layout_add.less to change the multiple to your desired value.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.