Burn using MediaMonkey 4 1.0.2 add-on not working

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

loondawg

Burn using MediaMonkey 4 1.0.2 add-on not working

Post by loondawg »

First time trying to use the Burn using MediaMonkey 4 1.0.2 add-on. When I select a group of songs and right click Send to > CD/DVD (using MM4) - it sends the songs to the playlist in MM5 and starts playing. If I close MM5 and open MM4, the playlist has not been updated. I get no errors.

Burn CD add-on version 1.0.2
MM5 is version 5.0.3.2627 (portable)
MM4 is version 4.1.31.1919
OS is Windows 10 Pro

I don't l know if there is someplace I am supposed to specify the MM4 installation location or other settings. So I just installed it and ran it.

And I would note the MM4 install is in the \Program Files (x86) directory. I mention that because that has been known to cause issues with access rights with other programs.
Ludek

Re: Burn using MediaMonkey 4 1.0.2 add-on not working

Post by Ludek »

The addon asks you to specify the MM4 path. But probably the dafault path pointed to MM5.exe.

So go to Tools > Addons > Burn2MM4 and click the 'gear' configuraiton button where yu can specify the correct path to MM4.

BTW: Audio CD burning functionality will be a native feature starting from 5.0.4, i's been just implemented several days ago as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19038