File Views

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

miteymitey

File Views

Post by miteymitey »

In previous versions of MediaMonkey I've been able to view all mp3 files by just clicking on my "Music" folder. All files would show up and I could sort via the individual columns. This has always been very helpful in finding tracks and searching for certain information, especially BPM. With this new version, the only way I've been able to view the files is by selecting the individual artist folder and, sometimes, album folders under that artist. This makes it very difficult and time consuming to find certain BPM information. I use that info to make playlists for various workouts at the gym. Can someone tell me how to set MM up so I can see all the files? Thank You.
Peke

Re: File Views

Post by Peke »

Hi,
You have "All Tracks" Icon and you can Enable "Show all subnodes" under ⋮ in Tree top right.

Also if you are browsing Folders You can enable including All subfolders on Filder icon Top right of track list (it have + sign)
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
FYI I added https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19244 so that BPM and Initial Key are more easier to search for.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
svburke

Post by svburke »

Peke wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:39 pm Hi,
You have "All Tracks" Icon and you can Enable "Show all subnodes" under ⋮ in Tree top right.

Also if you are browsing Folders You can enable including All subfolders on Filder icon Top right of track list (it have + sign)
This is huge, thank you!