Recently Added Tree Node

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

PatRS

Recently Added Tree Node

Post by PatRS »

Hi, is it possible for the Recently Added Tree node to show music that was most recently added, and continue to show music recently downloaded. If so, how do I configure that?
Thanks
Lowlander

Re: Recently Added Tree Node

Post by Lowlander »

I assume you mean in the Playlist node? Is the problem that you want to include downloaded files in this? If so, how are these files downloaded?
PatRS

Post by PatRS »

In itunes, which i'm thankfully navigating from, there's a tab "Recently Added" which contains music added by date so that the most recently downloaded music shows first followed by older downloads. I want to use the Recently Added tree node in MM to display downloaded music in descending order starting with most recent.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You can do this with AutoPlaylists (sorted on Added) or sort any list on the Added column.
PatRS

Post by PatRS »

Thank you, using AutoPlaylist and setting selected by to added (most recent) is showing the most recent files added. I assume each time i open or refresh after adding new music, it will re-sort with the new music added on top.
I am very new to Media Monkey 5 (Gold) and there's so much to figure out!
Cheers - PatRS
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Yes, when new files are added they should show on the AutoPlaylist sorted on Added.