More Songs Listed Per Album?

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

plain

More Songs Listed Per Album?

Post by plain »

Is there a way to have MMW5 show more than 3 songs when the main screen is on "Music" and all albums are listed? MMW4 has a setting you can change. As it is my MMW5 "Summary" column doesn't have enough room to list all info. (date specifically). If I can ask MM to list 5 songs per album instead of 3 all "Summary" info would show.
plain

If it ain't broke ...give me two minutes with it.
Rob_S

Re: More Songs Listed Per Album?

Post by Rob_S »

I don't think the size of the summary window is governed by how many tracks are displayed

You can expand a multi-track album to show all tracks or select this option from the toolbar (double arrow icon) for the entire view, and it will not display any more info that I can see.
Using 5.1 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 10, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

There is a button next to the filter button at the right top of the filelisting to show all instead of showing it collapsed. There is no setting for how many are shown in collapsed state.

Is that what you're looking for?
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

plain wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:01 pm Is there a way to have MMW5 show more than 3 songs when the main screen is on "Music" and all albums are listed? MMW4 has a setting you can change.
As you observe that setting is unavailable in MM5. In MM5 you can get the same result why enlarging the art thumb size ... ie. stretch the width of the Artwork column. That will increase the number tracks displayed per album.
plain wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:01 pm As it is my MMW5 "Summary" column doesn't have enough room to list all info. (date specifically). If I can ask MM to list 5 songs per album instead of 3 all "Summary" info would show.
It won't help with albums with very very long titles ... you could edit the album titles lengths :)
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
plain

Post by plain »

Okay Guys Thanks!
I kind of figured this but wanted to make sure. I was looking for something like MMW4 has where you can choose the number of song titles showing. At least that's what my experience is. Enlarging the album jpg is an excellent idea! I'll try that.
plain

If it ain't broke ...give me two minutes with it.
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

In MM5 you can get the same result why enlarging the art thumb size ... ie. stretch the width of the Artwork column. That will increase the number tracks displayed per album.
Cool tip - this works great for me - using Metro M skin!!
Using 5.1 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 10, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks