Build 1061 - immediate crash [19748]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Jurg

Build 1061 - immediate crash [19748]

Post by Jurg »

Hi,

My MMA updated to 1061 this morning. I then opened it and chose Playlists from the main menu and it immediately crashed. Tried again and it did the same, then third time it has started rescanning all files to the library.
Peke

Re: Build 1061 - immediate crash

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I tested today and I am unable to replicate on my devices playlists can be browsed without any crashes.

Can you please let us know the device make and model and next time it happen on restart please use ☰ -> ? -> Send Logs and write log id here before you send it with OK.

That should contain why MMA crashed previously.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Jurg

Post by Jurg »

Peke wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:25 am Hi,
I tested today and I am unable to replicate on my devices playlists can be browsed without any crashes.

Can you please let us know the device make and model and next time it happen on restart please use ☰ -> ? -> Send Logs and write log id here before you send it with OK.

That should contain why MMA crashed previously.
Hi, it's a Moto G9 Plus, running Android 11. The log was sent to your server after the crash.

Following the crashes my audio files lost their metadata including play history and rating, however these were recovered on the first sync, though it took a long time to pair the files.

I doubt that it will happen again. Similar happened when I first updated to MMA2 beta, but did not reoccur in subsequent starts. It seems to be a problem immediately following updates.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Lets hope so, but if it happen again please use ☰ -> ? -> Send Logs and write log id here before you send it with OK. So if there is a bug we would like to get it fixed.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
rusty

Post by rusty »

This issue ( https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19748 ) is fixed in beta build 1063 which should be available in the Play store shortly.

Does it solve the problem for you?

-Rusty