rusty wrote: ↑Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:22 pm
1. Re. missing album art, I don't think we've made any changes in 1074 (though we have in 1075).
- Is artwork lookup enabled in MMA?
No it is not, and never has been. Yet MMA1 has often ignored this and replaced my artwork anyway. And now it's back.
- Could it be that the hi-res artwork was looked up but not saved and that artwork lookup is filling in the blanks?
No. I fix the artwork via MMW, save it, sync it, confirm it.
2. Re. widget/notification updates. We'd made changes on 1074 to fix this (#19632), but apparently it's gotten worse
Can you share a log ID with me if it occurs again (I've been unable to replicate thus far)?
Not sure I'd be able to get a good log, as sometimes merely switching to MMA from the home screen clears the issue, sometimes I have to pause/resume playback.
3. Tested with Android Auto and am unable to replicate. Any hints?
It shows the same symptom on my Galaxy 4 (WearOS) watch. Didn't know that at first because I don't normally have the media player actually showing, just the title text in a "complication" on the face.
4. I just tested this out and couldn't replicate, but I was playing the tracks directly via the speaker. Were you playing over bluetooth / dlna / google cast / android auto ?
It's random. Several times it's "I thought this just played recently and should be off the playlist", however in this instance I knew for sure because it was a newly added track, in my "not heard" playlist and I manually did a "play next" and hours later synced and it was not removed from the "not heard" list.
(EDIT: I also tested this via bluetooth playback and couldn't replicate. I suspect that 2, 3, 4 are all somehow related and are specific to certain environments/settings).
Samsung Galaxy S22Ultra, Snapdragon CPU, fully updated with Android 13 / OneUI 5.1, firmware version ending in CWCC. Bluetooth speakers include two different Sony SRS-XB10s and two different Wonderboom 2s. Android Auto is a '17 Kia Sportage with factory UVO system, fully updated to the last update, I think this past November.