[REQ] Resume starts from the beginning of track
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:38 pm
Hey all, apologies if this has already been posted, I searched, but wasn't sure exactly how to query for this request.
I would love the ability to always play a song from the beginning. Regardless of it's a playlist, or just the play now queue. I hate starting songs in the middle of the track regardless of how long it was playing before. It would be great if I could just say that I always want this behavior.
I don't how easy it would be to incorporate this, but it seems easier then always remembering the time stamp of where the playing song ended. Obviously it's not a feature everyone would want, do I would expect it to be a simple toggle.
Thanks, syserss
I would love the ability to always play a song from the beginning. Regardless of it's a playlist, or just the play now queue. I hate starting songs in the middle of the track regardless of how long it was playing before. It would be great if I could just say that I always want this behavior.
I don't how easy it would be to incorporate this, but it seems easier then always remembering the time stamp of where the playing song ended. Obviously it's not a feature everyone would want, do I would expect it to be a simple toggle.
Thanks, syserss