Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3.1 (2012-09-03)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

nynaevelan

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.2.4 (2010-08-16)

Post by nynaevelan »

nohitter151 wrote:
Edgar wrote:Any chance that we can get a version which will install under MM4?
Not sure if you knew this already or not, but both playcount and skipped count are manually editable in MM4...
I haven't played with that feature yet, does these adjustments also reduce/increase the played table?? Is this on an individual basis or can it be done on multiple tracks at once?
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

nynaevelan wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:
Edgar wrote:Any chance that we can get a version which will install under MM4?
Not sure if you knew this already or not, but both playcount and skipped count are manually editable in MM4...
I haven't played with that feature yet, does these adjustments also reduce/increase the played table?? Is this on an individual basis or can it be done on multiple tracks at once?
No idea about the played table, but it seems to be editable like any other field.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Bex

Post by Bex »

It's nice that MM4 allows you to edit playcpunt and lastplayeddate. This script can do a bit more though namely adjust the played table which keeps track on every time a song is played.

When MM4 is a bit more stable and when I get some time, I'll update this script so it works in MM4 and I'll also add support for the skipcount.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Thanks Bex!
--
The gpzbc
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Bex wrote:It's nice that MM4 allows you to edit playcpunt and lastplayeddate. This script can do a bit more though namely adjust the played table which keeps track on every time a song is played.

When MM4 is a bit more stable and when I get some time, I'll update this script so it works in MM4 and I'll also add support for the skipcount.
Yes, I certainly didn't mean to slight your script in any way. I use it all the time :)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Bex

Post by Bex »

No problem NH!
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Yay, cause I cannot upgrade to MM4 without this one and a few others!! :D

Edgar

Post by Edgar »

nynaevelan wrote:Have you tried it
Yes, it does not install.
nohitter151 wrote: Not sure if you knew this already or not, but both playcount and skipped count are manually editable in MM4...
Having trouble editing any field in MM4--eventually I succeed but the double-click timing is hard to get right (MM3 was much less finicky) -- have not noticed that playcount etc. are editable, thanks. If it is a one-at-a-time thing then (as I recall) using the script to do a batch-at-once is more useful (when I turn off the amps but leave MM playing overnight and want my AutoPlaylist -- playcount=0 to pick the songs back up).
–Edgar

64-bit Windows 10 MediaMonkey Lifetime Gold 3, 4 & beta5
Asus ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe motherboard
sound system: Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK mixer, JBL Eon 15 G2 speakers as mains and mains subs, and JBL Eon610 mains with Tascam LF-S8 sub as near field monitors at the computer
JeffV64

Post by JeffV64 »

Hi all,

I downloaded this script last night and am having a problem. I am trying to Add Last Played Date as a History Play. When I "check for tracks to update", MM seems to choke in that it rather quickly starts being non-responsive, and within a minute or so starts throwing errors.

I have about 10,000 tracks and could not find a way to have the script examine only a portion of them, so if that is possible I'd appreciate the pointer. Otherwise, thanks in advance for any guidance.

Jeff

More information: I was able to play around with this a bit more tonight. Other aspects of the script work (I can add and delete plays etc.). The problems occur when I either try to add last play date as history play, or when I try to set last played date as last history play. Both involve querying the db (and I get the message saying that this is happening), but MM freezes very quickly and the error message pop up shortly thereafter.

Final Edit: Upgrading MM from 3.1.0.1221 to 3.2.4.1.1304 took care of this problem -- MM still went into "not responding" mode, but it didn't throw errors and eventually came up with something like 8000 tracks that needed to be updated. This is not a surprise since most of my listening is done on the iPod. Wish I had found this script sooner!!

Jeff
Bex

Post by Bex »

Hi jeff,

I thought I had put in a check of MM version when you installed the script? Anyway, glad you got it sorted.

8000 tracks! Check out Chripstohp's PlayDate Manager:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=31949

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Bex:

I am having a problem when using the Add Plays, Timestamp X in my database, for some reason it after I run it all the tracks show up in TI as lastplayeddate <> lastplayhistory. When I view the track(s) with debug helper it shows the last played date and last history play as the same date and time. I know there is nothing wrong with the script because it works for me on my work computer. So it has to be something with my home computer where something is preventing the data from being written to the correct table. Do you have any suggestions what I could try to correct this??

EDIT: For one of the tracks this is what the Songs table has: 40710.484537037 The Played table has: 40710.3178703704. Is there a query I can run to fix these? Also, this problem started somewhere around build 1387 or later, everything was fine before.

Nyn

Bex

Post by Bex »

Something seems to have changed here regarding the played table. It now contains a UTCOffset column. I currently don't now how it's supposed to work but I guess that's the root of the problems you're having. I need to investigate it and update the script, Hopefully I'll get some time for that in the weekend.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Don't use this script in MM4. There has been some changes in the recent builds of MM4 that needs to be reflected in the script. (It's about UTC-Time vs Local-Time.) An MM4-update of this script will come within a week.

All My Scripts
kiwilist

Post by kiwilist »

@nynaevelan - I enjoyed testing it, thanks for the wonderful steps and way of explanations..
Bex

Post by Bex »

New BETA version:
- Fixed incompatibility issues with MM4 (Date issues)
- Added support for Skip Counter

I have not tested this version much. so I wouldn't be surprised if there are some bugs that needs to be ironed out. Please test it and let me know how it works. It's most important to check that all various date that exist are correct.

Download from this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p38o5bc519ieypb

Thanks!
/Bex

All My Scripts