Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3.1 (2012-09-03)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Re: Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3.1 (2012-09-03)

Post by Bex »

That's a bit strange and I can't reproduce your issue. Can you please provide a screen shot of the error so I get the linenumber where the error occurs.

Btw, are you sure that you successfully installed the new version of the script so you don't still is using the old one?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
mcow

Post by mcow »

I'm using the last.fm playcount importer to update my Last Played info. Afterwards, I select a track, Add/Remove Playcount, and pick Set Last Played Date as History Play. The little window opens up. I click "Check For Tracks To Update" and the entire program hangs.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Hi mcow,

Do you use "Add Last Played Date as History Play" or "Set Last Played Date to History Play"?

If you have a large number of tracks that are affected it can take a long time before everything is calculated, MM locks up in the meantime but should eventually be released and show something.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
mcow

Post by mcow »

Bex wrote:Do you use "Add Last Played Date as History Play" or "Set Last Played Date to History Play"?

If you have a large number of tracks that are affected it can take a long time before everything is calculated, MM locks up in the meantime but should eventually be released and show something.
I did not get back to this then, and I don't have an answer now.

I just tried to re-use the feature again. The dialog UI is very bad; it's completely unclear what's going on, and I believe I inadvertantly changed playdates that I did not want to change. It's uninstalled now.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Thanks for this script. I just tried it, as I had lost a lot of history, and it is working fine. The UI for some bits is pretty darn complex but what it does is also so not sure there is much that can be done. Thanks again for this.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
widokristus

Post by widokristus »

Hey Bex. First of all, the script is really great. Especially usefull since the MM for android version came out.
Everything works flawlessly excepting that I have the exact same error as Oussama.
My script version is the last one : 1.3.1.116
MM vers : 4.1.5

Here is a link to the screen (I don't know how to put in the forum :O) this is basically the same as Oussama's one
https://webcloud.zaclys.com/public.php? ... d72f60a975
DungHo

Post by DungHo »

Wow. This looks great. I will have to try this later today. I lost play count to some tracks due to reripping
EtherealMurmur

Post by EtherealMurmur »

Hi Bex! Thank you for designing this spectacular tool! I have a bit of an enormous request... Is it possible for you to modify this plugin so it writes the added play counts and play history to the main Media Monkey database instead of writing to its own separate database file?
I really need this for a special purpose. I am trying to replicate my lost LFM play history...which has vanished after the new site launch. Then transfer MM's library to iTunes then re-import it to LFM. I know it sounds like a preposterous mission! But I'm really that desperate...

I really hope you're still around these forums and if so, please let me know if my request is doable.
Best wishes,
EtherealMurmur

Post by EtherealMurmur »

Hey Bex. Thank you for designing this spectacularly useful tool. I have a bit of an enormous request. Is it possible for you to modify the script so it writes to the main media monkey database instead of its own separate file?
corylee

Post by corylee »

Wow, this is perfect and easy! Thank you for this
willyvds

Post by willyvds »

I have a lot of songs having LastPlayedDate <> LastHistoryPlay. I think this is somehow due to daylight saving time.
But when I use Add/Remove PlayStat to set LastPlayeDate to LastHistoryPlay, it says there are no tracks to update.

In the forum I found some very old topics with this issue, but they all refer to resolved issues.
Do you have any suggestions how I could resolve this?
dypsis

Copy & Paste Database Values

Post by dypsis »

I am trying to copy and paste database values, but it keeps cutting and pasting.
How do I get the database values to copy and paste?

iceblinklk

Post by iceblinklk »

Is there a version of this addon which is compatible with MediaMonkey 5? This is the single most useful addon I have found, and would love to continue using it in version 5.

Thank you
junayo

Post by junayo »

I use this addon more than any other. It would be great if you could make a version for MM5. I would be more than happy to donate toward it. Thanks.