Playlist in Main Window 2.0.0 (2012-08-05)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Re: Playlist in Main Window 2.0.0 (2012-08-05)

Post by Guest »

I have media monkey 4 and I don´t get the box with "information". When I go on library -> tags and playlists I get a different box
I´ve copied the script to the /auto/ folder and tried to run it but I just get a message saying VBSScript can´t be found, and when I load media monkey it says a script value for the specified language cannot be found. I don´t know if this has anything to do with the fact that i´m trying to do this on a spanish computer, or that I have portable MediaMonkey? I Installed MM in English. (I have no access to an english computer)
I don´t really know anything about installing a script. I did this once before last year, but am having to do it again due to my laptop being stolen.
Many thanks,
Beth
"
Twister

Post by Twister »

Thank you for this script.
It works lovely. Thank you.
themgnt

Post by themgnt »

Thanks for this. One minor issue I always had a problem with was accidentally adding multiple versions of the same song in a playlist. Like when you have the original release of an album, the 25th anniversary remaster, then a greatest hits collection, etc. There's no quick, visual way to determine if a song was in a playlist without checking either each playlist, or copy of the song. This allows me to easily see which copy of the song is in the playlist. That it can show a playlist count, and list which playlists it's in is an added bonus.

It only just occurred to me last night to check if there was some custom script that helped with this. So, thanks! This is a much needed feature!
aag

Post by aag »

Is there a comparable Add-On for MM5?
MikeGahrns

Post by MikeGahrns »

re: aag Is there a comparable add-on for MM5?
I have not found one, and not having this functionality is one of the main things keeping me on MM4.

I too would appreciate if anyone knows how to get similar functionality in MM5.