What's interesting here is that it seems a working ANSI encoded cue file is converted to a non-working UTF cue file in the process of auto-organising files (with the cue file being moved and updated by this script).petermgates wrote:Just a note on this great script.
I was having lots of problems with "unknown command" errors and strange characters supposedly appearing in my CUE files.
After a bit of fiddling in notepad++ I found that converting the character encoding from UTF to ANSI or vice versa, the errors would stop.
I also found a method for doing this as a batch process here
Well at least that's what is happening for me.