Page 1 of 1

Continue to have issues with WiFi sync update tags[#10191]

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:09 pm
by cochran242
I am still experiencing issues with regards to tags being synced from the Android client (version 1.0.1.0087) and the windows client (4.1.0.1616 portable install) referenced in the bug ID 10191 (http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=10191). I performed fresh install for both the clients and tested changing a rating and changing the genre (many times) andnever have I gotten the changes to sync to the file. They ARE being synced to the DB, just not the ID3 tag of the file itself.

Was there a setting I needed to change to make this work? The bug ID mentioned a setting "'[ ] Update tags when syncing metadata updates' (disabled by default)" but I did not see where this was.

Re: Continue to have issues with WiFi sync update tags[#1019

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 pm
by cochran242
Sorry, I posted this in the android forum when I think it should have been posted to the windows forum. And because I did not use a registered account I could not delete. I apologize

Re: Continue to have issues with WiFi sync update tags[#1019

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 am
by nohitter151

Re: Continue to have issues with WiFi sync update tags[#1019

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm
by cochran242
Thank you for responding nohitter, but according to the bug ID 10191 it shows the status of RESOLVED, resolution is FIXED and fixed in build is 1616 (http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=10191). I am running build 1616. Am I reading this bug ID wrong?

Re: Continue to have issues with WiFi sync update tags[#1019

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 pm
by rovingcowboy
I read it as being fixed also.
But i'm guessing different hardware is the cause of it not being fixed on all devices.

Re: Continue to have issues with WiFi sync update tags[#1019

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 pm
by Lowlander
cochran242 wrote:Thank you for responding nohitter, but according to the bug ID 10191 it shows the status of RESOLVED, resolution is FIXED and fixed in build is 1616 (http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=10191). I am running build 1616. Am I reading this bug ID wrong?
It shows 1617 (may have been fixed) and the current build is 1616.

Re: Continue to have issues with WiFi sync update tags[#1019

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 pm
by rovingcowboy
So that's what ludek did when i seen him come in the forum today :D cause it did say 1616 8)