Page 1 of 1

MMA Msg: MM isn't responding .. close?

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 pm
by dtsig
MMA was 'active' on my phone but not playing and screen timed out.

I got a calendar appt message and then popped up

"MediaMonkey Isn't Responding. Do you want to close it? (wait, report, ok).

I pressed Report but not sure anything really happened.

This is new 'unwanted' behavior

Phone connected to computer over usb

MMA 1.0.1.0096

Re: MMA Msg: MM isn't responding .. close?

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:59 pm
by dtsig
As a follow-up, I went to the car to plug in and listen but it wouldn't respond. Pressing the button did turn on the display and after swiping the lock screen I was back at the MMA window with the "wait, report, ok" I tried to press report and wait and ok but nothing. I couldn't even close mma (back button).

The phone would not respond to anything. Including the attempt to shut down ... for the first 3 tries it would flash on the screen then go off. On the 4th try the shut down menu did come up.

After shutdown then start MMA seemed to behave as expected.