We're happy to announce a new build that includes 30+ fixes and improvements including stability fixes and more performance improvements.
- Debug build: https://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MediaM ... _Debug.exe
Regular build: https://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MediaM ... 2.2511.exe
- This is pre-release software -- please backup your files to protect against data loss.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions.
- To be notified of new beta builds, enable Tools > Options > General:Check for updates:Include beta builds.
Also, an update to the MediaMonkey 5 codec pack is available for testing. This build (already announced last week) includes several filter updates and a fix to a crash that occurs with some malformatted m4a files.
Download: https://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MM_Cod ... 3.0.6.mmip
The codec pack can be installed from within MediaMonkey 5 via Tools > Addons > Add .
- The installation retains the status of any previously installed version. If you previously purchased the paid version of codec pack, installing this will retain paid status.
Looking forward to your feedback!
-The MediaMonkey Team