Audio Video Synchronization

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows 8/RT

Moderator: Gurus

Lykos

Audio Video Synchronization

Post by Lykos »

Is there a way to adjust the audio when it gets out of sync with the video?

I've noticed that if I launch a video across the network it will often play the audio out of sync. If I copy the avi/mp4 file over locally it's perfectly in sync. I know with VLC I could tweak the audio in either direction until they were in sync. Is this possible with MM8?
Lowlander

Re: Audio Video Synchronization

Post by Lowlander »

Doubt it. Are you playing from a network share or DLNA server?
Lykos

Post by Lykos »

Network share. I can try DLNA or plex as well. I think I have both installed on the server. Another interesting thing about playing from the network share is that it doesnt let me pause or move around in the video about half the time. Playing from a local file works fine. I'll play around some more and see what I can find.
Lykos

Post by Lykos »

Disregard some of that, as I was playing around last night I noticed quite a few local files wouldn't allow me to pause/navigate within the video. Haven't been able to determine what the difference is. I could have sworn it was working fine the night before but that was the first night I installed it.
Sanjay

Post by Sanjay »

Lykos wrote:Disregard some of that, as I was playing around last night I noticed quite a few local files wouldn't allow me to pause/navigate within the video.
You must be using Windows (RT) 8.1 as well. Hope the 8.1 compatible update is released soon!