Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:03 pm
- Forum: Need Help? (mmw)
- Topic: [SOLVED] Help! New Drive, MMW Won't Relink Tracks
- Replies: 2
- Views: 192
Help! I keep my music on an external HDD. I shutdown MMW, copied all the music to a new, larger HDD, and set the new drive's letter to be the same as the old, now retired drive. MMW Won't find any of the music, and when I try to relink, it links everything to the wrong files! I copied the folder str...
- Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:57 pm
- Forum: News and Other Stuff
- Topic: Is MediaMonkey Closing?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11147
I ask because…
- The Support Ticket system appears to be broken
- I've had open tickets and ongoing support discussions that suddenly cut off and seemed to have been abandoned a month ago.
- Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:02 pm
- Forum: Beta Testing, Bugs & Feature requests (mma)
- Topic: No playback. "skipping inaccessible tracks"
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4910
I have the same problem despite trying what was mentioned in this thread. Ticket submitted. My music library, synced from Windows MM, suddenly shows half the library as grey. Trying to play, MMA says "skipping inaccessible tracks". I also get syncing errors. This has been the case ever since I got a...
- Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 pm
- Forum: Need Help with Device Synchronization?
- Topic: Always Syncs Every Track, Not Just Changed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 543
Hi. This is my first post here. I did search before posting, and didn't see anything on this topic. I apologize if it existed and I missed it. Every time I plug in my Android phone to sync, MM Gold on Windows sends every track to the phone again instead of only new tracks. This takes hours every tim...