Clear Field 1.3 - Updated 26/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Peke

Re: Clear Field 1.1 [MM2+3]

Post by Peke »

@onenonymous
you are right it could be done with regexp and that's why I thought it could be useful to make also available in this script.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

If you know SQL or a scripter (ie. Bex) who can give you the SQL statement, Bex's SQL Viewer is the fastest way to accomplish the task on alot of tracks.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
bobbybillybobbobbill

Post by bobbybillybobbobbill »

I can't get this to work. I want to delete album information for about 100 mislabeled tracks (thanks MM's autotag from web). I've tried Album, SDBAlbum, ISDBAlbum Members, Object SDBAlbum, Object SDBAlbum > ISDBAlbum > ID. Every time I try, it errors out, says invalid field and I have to play the game all over again.

All I'm trying to do is get my music named right. I used the script you had that analyzes music to get the tags, but there are still 100 music files that it could not figure out. I can go in and do each individually through the amazon autotag, but that's 100 songs to go through. Right now I"m just trying to make them not wrong. I wish there was some way to batch make them right.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Try "AlbumName".
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
steelydan

Post by steelydan »

Hey trix,

Neat script. The concept of it is very helpful and seems to optimize time and function. However, I have a few tracks that contain more than 1 album image, within the tags. Could this script be used to clear all album art for all images on a song?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

steelydan wrote:Hey trix,

Neat script. The concept of it is very helpful and seems to optimize time and function. However, I have a few tracks that contain more than 1 album image, within the tags. Could this script be used to clear all album art for all images on a song?
Trix's other script "Album art tagger" can do that: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... art+tagger
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
steelydan

Post by steelydan »

nohitter151 wrote:
steelydan wrote:Hey trix,

Trix's other script "Album art tagger" can do that: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... art+tagger
Nifffff-ty. Thanks for the heads up, nohitter. And thank you to Trix, for once again making an awesome script.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks, I'm actually working on a new version of that scripts (AAT) at the moment so watch this space.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Thanks for this.

It works well. :D
ty

Post by ty »

clear field on leveling goes through the process fine but dose not remove tag info
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

That's strange it works for me - is anyone else having a problem with this?
bwack

Post by bwack »

if i were to clear the track leveling manually it removes the leveling and shows it as not calculated
but if i now pick that file and run the script on it it will actually put in values.
also should note the album level column still shows a value even if the properties show not calculated
bwack

Post by bwack »

just found out that if you type "leveling" script runs but just changes the value in track volume column
but if you type "Leveling" then it clears track volume column and properties show not calculated
but the album volume column stills show a value even though properties show not calculated any ideas on this
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ah, the script should really throw an error if the field isn't recognised, strange the "levelling" behaves differently to "Levelling" though. :-?

Album levelling is a known issue and will be fixed in the next version, though I think this was raised in a different thread because I can't find it in this one.
trixmoto

Re: Clear Field 1.2 [MM2+3] - Updated 05/01/2010

Post by trixmoto »

New version (1.2) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Added special case for album leveling field
- Added update server to installation package