Hello,
Edited properties/tags not being remembered.
Under Options/Library, I have selected Update tags when editing properties.
After insert a CD, edit the information (album name, etc) and ripping it, it seems to forget this information when eject and re-insert the CD, even minutes later. i.e. album name, track titles, have reverted to what they were before I edited them.
Am I missing something?
Used MediaMonkey previously, but just recently repurchased it. Don't seem to recall this behaviour previously.
Currently version: 2024.2.2.3222.
Appreciate any help. Cheers.
Update tags when editing properties
Re: Update tags when editing properties
Is the issue on the CD itself or on the ripped files?
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Re: Update tags when editing properties
The CD rips fine, at different standards, MP3 192, MP3 320, and Flac 0.
It isn't just the one CD.
After I have set properties/tags, and ripped the CD, it seems to forget this information when reloading the physical CD and revert to original data it sources via MediaMonkey.
It isn't just the one CD.
After I have set properties/tags, and ripped the CD, it seems to forget this information when reloading the physical CD and revert to original data it sources via MediaMonkey.
Re: Update tags when editing properties
So presumably the issue is on the CD not the ripped tracks.
In that case MediaMonkey may have an issue writing to CDPlayer.ini in %APPDATA%\MediaMonkey5\
In that case MediaMonkey may have an issue writing to CDPlayer.ini in %APPDATA%\MediaMonkey5\
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)