While a song is playing, the following line appears repeatedly ("flashing") below the lower window: Reading file: full path and name of the file.
Carsten
MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file [#22396]
Moderator: Gurus
Re: MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file .....
It seems that this issue is related to the background process in MM 2027, Build 3521. This annoying behavior does not occur in MM 2024, Build 3223.
Any (further) idea what might be causing this?
Any (further) idea what might be causing this?
Re: MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file .....
Same behaviour here. It is very annoying indeed.
Thank you for reporting it.
Thank you for reporting it.
nothing but a bmf ....
--------------------------
Windows 11 Professional (64 Bit); MM 5 (lifetime licence);
Sonos, WiiM Amp Pro, WiiM Ultra
--------------------------
Windows 11 Professional (64 Bit); MM 5 (lifetime licence);
Sonos, WiiM Amp Pro, WiiM Ultra
Re: MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file .....
This happens after MediaMonkey 2024 or older to MediaMonkey 2027 update and MediaMonkey is reading additional info from files already in the Library as part of the update process (this will continue to show until all files have been read). You'll also see volume analysis happening for the same reason.
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Re: MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file .....
Thank you for reply.
I see. However, I only notice this when I cast the output to an external speaker via DLNA/UPnP. But the effect (additional line) disappears when I use the internal speaker.
Could this be a runtime problem issue?
I see. However, I only notice this when I cast the output to an external speaker via DLNA/UPnP. But the effect (additional line) disappears when I use the internal speaker.
Could this be a runtime problem issue?
Re: MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file .....
Feel free to capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket if you want this looked at: viewtopic.php?t=86643
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Re: MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file .....
I sent a log file: #18630
Re: MM 2027 build 3521: Additional line appears repeatedly at the bottom; Reading file .....
Hi,
thanks for reporting, this will be fixed as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=22396
thanks for reporting, this will be fixed as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=22396

