[REQ] Resume starts from the beginning of track

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

syserss
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:44 pm

[REQ] Resume starts from the beginning of track

Post by syserss »

Hey all, apologies if this has already been posted, I searched, but wasn't sure exactly how to query for this request.

I would love the ability to always play a song from the beginning. Regardless of it's a playlist, or just the play now queue. I hate starting songs in the middle of the track regardless of how long it was playing before. It would be great if I could just say that I always want this behavior.

I don't how easy it would be to incorporate this, but it seems easier then always remembering the time stamp of where the playing song ended. Obviously it's not a feature everyone would want, do I would expect it to be a simple toggle.

Thanks, syserss
rusty
Posts: 9103
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:39 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: [REQ] Resume starts from the beginning of track

Post by rusty »

Hi,

I suppose you're saying that:
- this should only occur for music (not podcasts, movies, or audiobooks)?
- this shouldn't occur when you press Pause (it should only occur when you disconnect a headset, or stop casting a track)?

-Rusty
Post Reply