UPnP Play doesn't update play count on MMW

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Lowlander
Posts: 59797
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm

UPnP Play doesn't update play count on MMW

Post by Lowlander »

When playing files from MMW on MMA over UPnP the playcounts for nearly all tracks aren't updated in MMW (I've only seen it for one so far).
Red Maw
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: UPnP Play doesn't update play count on MMW

Post by Red Maw »

Is this still an issue?
mcow
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Location: Cupertino, California

Re: UPnP Play doesn't update play count on MMW

Post by mcow »

I think it may depend on which server is used. I found that plays from the MMW Sync Server (the one that's created automatically in 4.1), the plays don't update (and no scrobbling), but my original UPnP server does update plays & scrobble.
Post Reply